Support: 800.371.3970      Sales: 877.340.2677

October In the News Round-Up

Did you see Auto/Mate in the news this month? In case you missed us, here’s the latest.

Publications

F&I Showroom Magazine
5 ‘Tells’ of a Lying Job Candidate

Dave Druzynski has interviewed thousands of job candidates over the course of his career. In this article he shares how to spot the liars and fakers in job interviews.

 
 
 
 

Dealer Solutions
Are You Getting the Most Out of Your Desking Tool?

Vince DeMare estimates that 60% to 70% of dealerships’ salespeople are using desking tools effectively. In this article he shares four reasons why the remaining 30% to 40% should ditch the traditional FourSquare presentation and learn to use their desking tool.

 

Auto Dealer Today
Innovations, page 22

“When DMS Met CRM.” Auto/Mate recently integrated with Traffic Control CRM.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Events

Auto/Mate participated in the following October events:

 

2016 Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Great Lakes MOPAR Parts & Service Business Center Conference

Resorts Casino & Hotel, Atlantic City, NJ, October 4th-7th

 

AICPA 2016

Bellagio, Las Vegas, NV, October 7th-8th

 

MOPAR CJDR Parts & Service Conference

Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Orlando, FL, October 12th-13th

 

Fall Webinar Series

Washington Area New Automobile Dealers Association, October 19th

Dave Druzynski presented “Social Media in Hiring & Firing”

 

Driving Sales Executive Summit

Bellagio Resort, Las Vegas, October 23th-25th

Mike Esposito presented “The Art of Employee Retention”

 

Automotive News Webinar

October 26th, 2 p.m. EST

Dave Druzynski presented “Hiring: How to Spot the Liars & Fakers”

 

© 2017 Auto/Mate, Inc. All Rights Reserved.